Are you wondering how to open a PDF in Google Docs?. No worries, you are landed at the perfect place where you will learn the simple steps for opening a PDF file with Google Docs.
- To open a PDF in Google Docs, Navigate to Google Drive –> Right click on the PDF File –> Select Open With –> Choose the Google Docs option.
- To Convert PDF to Google Docs, Click on File menu –> Select Open –> Select Upload tab –> Drag a PDF file to upload –> Click Open –> Now Choose Google Docs from the Open with dropdown.
Table Of Contents
How to open a PDF in Google Docs
Follow the below quick steps to open a PDF from Google Docs itself.
- Navigate to https://docs.google.com/ and click on the + (Blank) icon.
- Click on the File menu –> choose the Open option.
3. Select the Upload Tab –> Click on the “Select a file from your device” button or, even you can drag a PDF file there –> Browse the PDF file from your PC –> click Open button –> Click on the Open button.
4. Choose the Google Docs option from the Open with dropdown menu.
This is also the easiest way to convert a PDF to Google Docs.
How to open a PDF in Google Docs to edit from Google Drive
It is also possible to open a PDF file in Google Docs from Google Drive or convert a PDF file into Google Docs by following the below instructions.
- Navigate to https://drive.google.com/.
- Right-click on the PDF file –Select Open with –> Choose Google Docs option
3. Now, on the next tab the PDF file opens in Google Docs.
You may also like following the below articles
- How To Digitally Sign A PDF Document In Google Docs
- How to open Docx files in Google docs (Google docs to word)
- How to save Google docs as pdf
- How to print multiple pages on one page Google Docs
- How to use Google docs strikethrough
Well, we learned the easiest ways to open PDF in Google Docs and how easily we can convert PDF file to Google Docs.