In this Google Docs article, we will discuss the quick steps to bold a horizontal line in Google Docs.
How to make a bold line in Google Docs
Follow the below steps to insert bold horizontal line in Google Docs.
- Open your Google Docs document.
- Click on the Insert menu –> then choose the + New button.
3. Click on the Line dropdown and then select the Line option.
4. Now Draw a line on the drawing area.
5. Select the line –> click on the Line Weight option –> Choose 3px option.
6. Finally, click on the Save and Close button to save the bold line to your Google Docs document.
In this article, we discussed how to make a bold line in Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.