Google Docs also gives us the option to remove applied highlighting at the time preferred. Now, let us check out how to remove highlights from Google Docs.
How to remove highlight in Google Docs
Steps to remove background highlight in Google Docs
1. Open the Google Docs document that contains the highlighted texts.
2. Select the highlighted text by dragging the mouse over it
3. Again, click the highlight option from the toolbar.
4. Now, the same color panel will appear. But, this time, select None from the color panel popup. Usually, you can find the option at the top.
5. Finally, the highlighting will be removed. Verify if the formatting is applied.
You may also like following the articles below
Voila!! it is so easy to remove highlight in Google Docs using the above information mentioned in this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.