A box and whisker plot can help you with a proper way to visualize and summarize the distribution of your critical data. Google Sheets directly don’t provide an option to do that but it’s possible using the below information mentioned in this article.
Table Of Contents
How to make a box and whisker plot in Google Sheets
Follow the below steps to make box and whisker plot in Google Sheets.
- Open your Google Sheets document.
- Select the range of cells and columns with data.
- Click on the Insert menu –> then select the Chart option.
4. On the Chart editor window, Select the Chart type as Candlestick chart from the Other category as shown below.
5. Now, you have created the box and whisker plot successfully. See the below screenshot.
Q: Can you make a box and whisker plot in Google Sheets?
Answer: Yes, you can. Though there is no direct option but possible by creating a chart type as Candlestick chart by following the above information.
Q: How to do a box and whisker plot in Google Sheets?
Answer: Select the data –> Click Insert –> Chart –> Choose chart type as Candlestick chart from the Other category.
You may also like following the below articles:
In this article, we discussed how to make a box and whisker plot in Google Sheets. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.