Sometimes, while working on documents like Google Sheets, you need to freeze columns. In this article, we will discuss how to freeze columns in Google Sheets.
Table Of Contents
How to freeze multiple columns in Google Sheets
Follow the below steps
- Open the Google Sheets document where you wish to freeze the columns.
- Select the column you want to freeze.
- Now, click on the View menu –> Mouse hover on the Freeze option –> Select 1 column or 2 columns or Upto the selected column based on your need.
4. As per my requirement I am selecting here 2 columns and you can able to see below, You are able to freeze 2 columns successfully.
Now, what if I want to freeze more than 2 columns in Google Sheets, Don’t worry, it is possible using the below instruction.
- Mouse hover on the top of the frozen column handle, You can see a hand symbol like below.
Drag towards the right till the columns you wish to freeze and you are done. you can able to see below we are able to freeze 5 columns as per the below screenshot.
Q: Can you freeze columns in Google Sheets?
Answer: Yes, you can easily freeze columns in Google Sheets using the above instructions.
Q: How to freeze 3 columns in Google Sheets?
Answer: Select the cell –> click on the View menu –> mouse hover on the freeze option –> choose the 1 columns or 2 columns option. –>Mouse hover on the frozen column handle and drag till the 3rd column. Check out the below screenshot.
Voila! it is so easy to freeze multiple columns in Google Sheets using the above instructions. Thanks for reading this article !!!