Sometimes, you wish to set your own default font. Google sheet provides easy options to do that. In this article, we will discuss the steps to change the default font in Google Sheets.
Table Of Contents
How to change the default font in Google Sheets
Follow the below steps.
- Open your Google Sheet document where you wish to modify the default font.
- Navigate to the Format menu –> Click on the Theme option.
3. Click on the Customize button on the below screen.
4. Select the required Font from the Font drop-down and then finally, click on the Done button to save the changes. See the below screenshots for your reference.
Now, see below the default font has been changed successfully.
How to change the default font in Google Sheets on Mobile
You can also quickly change the default font in Google Sheets app on your mobile (Android/ioS) using the below steps.
- Open the Google Sheets app on your mobile.
- Tap on the Google Sheets document to open.
- Tap on the Format option from the top of your screen.
4. Tap on the Font option as highlighted below.
5. Tap on the desired font like Times New Roman, Verdana, etc to select.
6. Tap on the tick mark from the top left to save the changes and you are done.
Voila !!! it is so easy to change the default font in Google Sheets using the above information. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.