Sometimes you need to highlight some important parts of your document. Google Sheets provides you with a few easiest options to highlight. In this article, we will discuss a step-by-step guide to highlight in Google Sheets.
Table Of Contents
How to highlight in Google Sheets
Follow the below steps to highlight cells in Google Sheets.
- Click on one particular cell and drag with your mouse cursor toward up or down or side to select all the cells.
2. Click on the Fill color option from the top as highlighted below.
3. Select the desired color from the color palette. You can also choose alternating colors or conditional formatting.
Now, you can able to see below the data is highlighted with the selected color.
How to highlight text in Google Sheets
To highlight text in Google Sheets, just follow the below steps
- Click on one cell that contains text and then drag with your mouse cursor to select all the cells with text.
2. Click on the Text color option from the top as highlighted below.
3. Select the preferred color from the color palette. You can also use the Conditional formatting option by clicking on that link.
4. After clicking the desired color, the selected text got highlighted successfully. See the below screenshot.
Q: Can you highlight in Google Sheets
Answer: Yes, you can click and drag with your mouse cursor to select the desired range of cells and then choose the preferred color by clicking on the Fill color option from the toolbar to highlight.
Q: How to remove highlight in Google Sheets?
- Click and drag with your mouse cursor to select the highlighted cells.
- Click on the Fill color option –> Choose None from the color palette.
You can able to see the Highlight option removed successfully.
You may also like following the below articles
It is so easy to highlight in Google Sheets using the above information mentioned in this article. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.