In this Google Docs article, we will quickly discuss a 4 steps process to put your text side by side in Google Docs.
How to put text side by side in Google Docs
If you want to place the text side by side in Google Docs, what you need to do is, you just need to split the text into two columns. you can follow the below quick steps.
- Navigate to Google Docs and open the Google Docs document.
- Select the text that you want to place side by side.
- Click on Format –> Columns –> Select “two columns” or “three columns” based on your requirement.
4. Now you can see the selected Google Docs text became side by side.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to center text in Google Docs (How to center text vertically in google docs)
- How to wrap text in Google docs- Step-by-Step
Voila!! it is so easy to put text side by side in Google Docs. Hope this quick information will help you. Thanks for reading this article !!!