Do you want to save Google Docs in rich text (.rtf) format? then you are landed on the perfect article that will help you to the job quickly.
Table Of Contents
How to convert Google Docs to rich text (.rtf) format
To download Google Docs as a .rtf file, you just need to follow the below steps
- Open your Google Docs document that you wish to convert to a .rtf file.
- Click on the File menu –> Select Download –> Choose Rich Text Format (.rtf) option.
3. Then choose the destination where you wish to save the rich text file –> Click on the Save button.
How to convert Google Docs to rich text (.rtf) format on Google Docs App
It is also easy to download Google Docs as rich text (.rtf) format on Android using the below steps.
- Open the Docs App on your mobile.
- Tap on the context menu from the top right corner.
- Choose the share & export option.
4. On the Share & export window, tap on the Save As option.
5. Choose the Rich Text Format (.rtf) option –> Then tap on the Ok button and you are done.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to download Google Docs as Plain text (.txt)
- How to change the page orientation in Google Docs
- How to add table of contents in Google docs
- How to create a Google Docs questionnaire- Step-by-Step
- How To Add Fonts To Google Docs
Voila! how easy to download Google Docs as rich text (.rtf) format file using the above instructions? Thanks much for reading this article.