Have you ever imagined creating an index card template in Google Docs as simple as it seems? Without a doubt! Google Docs index cards are utilized for various applications, including recording and storing extensive organizational data.
The index cards are more effective for event organizing structure design. So with no surprise, let’s see creating an index card template in Google Docs.
How to make index cards in Google Docs
Making an index card template in Google Docs is relatively straightforward! Take the following steps.
1. Sign in to your Google account and open Google Docs. Without signing in, you cannot access your Google Docs.
2. Now select a blank document. A new blank Google document will get started now. Check out the below image.
3. Choose the “Insert” tab, select the “Table” option and add a table. See the below screenshot.
4. once you have selected the table, the tables will appear on the screen.
5. it’s time to expand the rows in the table; to do that, drag the row borders. Check out the screenshot below.
6. Add your desired text or images based on the requirement. You may format the material in any way you choose. The document is automatically saved; thus, saving the modifications isn’t essential.
7. You can now preview the document as the creation of the Google Docs index card template is completed.
8. Use the forward and the backward arrows present at the bottom of your page to preview each of the pages,
9. Always ensure that you have saved your Google Docs. In addition to that, google docs would automatically save your document.
And yes, with just a few clicks, you can now make an index card in Google Docs with the Google Docs index card template.
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.