Wondering how to make a matrix in Google Docs? Yes, you are at the right place to learn how to write matrices in Google Docs.
Google Docs is an excellent word processor that you can use absolutely free of cost. It provides so many features that can help you to perform so many tasks.
But unfortunately, Google Docs doesn’t provide you with a direct feature to make a matrix. But don’t think it’s not possible. There is a workaround that can help you to make a matrix quickly in Google Docs.
Table Of Contents
How To Make A Matrix In Google Docs
Follow the below steps to create a matrix in Google Docs. Here, we will make a 3 X 3 matrix.
- Open the Google Docs document where you want to make the matrix.
- Insert a 5 X 1 table. Click on the Insert menu –> select the 5 X 1 table option.
3. Now the table will look like below.
4. Drag Each border towards the left to reduce the width of each cell and make the table a bit small. Now the table will look like below.
5. Now, select the complete table –> Right-click on the table and select the Table Properties option.
6. On the Table properties window, Select the Table border as 2.25 pt and click on the Ok button.
7. In the second, third, and fourth cells, type the numbers as shown below.
8. Then, select each border for the second, third, and fourth cell. To select the border, you can select one border and then hold the Ctrl key or Shift key from your keyboard and select all the other borders as shown below.
9. Select the border color dropdown and choose the white color option as shown below.
10. Now we have created the 3 X 3 matrix successfully.
Make a matrix in Google Docs – Video Tutorial
You may also like following the below articles
Well, in this article, we have discussed how to make a matrix in Google Docs. Hope you have enjoyed this article !!!