Tables are the way to present your information in Google Docs in a well-organized manner. What if you don’t want the table and want to delete the table in certain scenarios? Still, thinking how do you delete a table in Google Docs? well, In this article, we will discuss the multiple ways to delete a table in Google Docs.
Table Of Contents
How to delete a table in Google Docs [Desktop]
Follow the below steps to delete a table in Google Docs.
- Open your Google Docs document and Locate the table that you want to delete.
- Right-click anywhere on the table –> Choose the Delete Table option.
You can select the complete table with your mouse cursor and then Press the Delete key from your keyboard or, after selecting the complete table you can right-click and then select the Delete option from the pop-up.
How to delete a table in Google Docs [Mac]
It is so simple to delete a table in Google Docs on Mac. Another important point is you can also use the above methods that we have discussed for Desktop. Additionally, you can also use the below instruction to delete a table in Google Docs on Mac.
- Open your Google Docs document and select the complete table using your mouse cursor.
- Click on the Format menu –> Select Table –> Then choose the Delete Table option.
How to delete a table in Google Docs [Android]
Follow the simple steps to delete a table in Google Docs app.
- Open the Docs app on your Android mobile.
- Tap on the Google Docs document where you wish to delete the table from.
- Tap on the Pencil icon from the bottom right corner to edit the document.
4. Locate the table, and tap on any of the cells on the table –> tap on the context menu or the more option.
5. Select the “Delete table” option from the context menu.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to delete a cell in Google Docs
- How To Move A Table In Google Docs
- How to delete a column in Google Docs
- How to add table of contents in Google docs
- How to make Google docs editable by anyone
- How To Make A Table On Google Docs
- Google Docs convert table to text
- How to change ownership of a Google Doc
- How to delete a document in Google Docs
Voila! how easy to delete a table in Google Docs. Now, it’s your turn to delete all the unnecessary tables from your Google Docs document using the instruction mentioned in this article.