Google Photos is the home for all your photos and videos, automatically organized and easy to share with others. But the drawback with Google Photos is that you can’t resize an uploaded image. Let’s dive deep into how to resize image in Google Photos.
How to resize an image in Google Photos
Even though you are not allowed to change the size of the image in Google Drive, you can change the upload size of the image in Google Photos. To change the upload size of an image in Google Photos,
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Tap your Google account profile photo at the top right of the mobile screen.
- Tap the Photos ‘settings’ icon and select “Back up & sync”.
- Select “High quality” or “Original quality.”
- If you can’t able to change your upload size, then you might be out of storage.
- Under Back up at lower resolution, tap “Resume Backup.”
- If you use a Google Photos account on multiple devices and change your upload size for one device, it will not affect the “backup settings” on any other device.
- You can also change your upload size to Express Backup.
- If you change your upload size from “Express backup” to a higher quality option, Google Photos will re-upload any existing photos on your device.
- You can limit backup data usage.
You may also like following the articles below
Voila!!! it is so easy to resize image in Google Photos. Thanks for reading this article.
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.