In this article, we will discuss the quick steps to open Google Drive on mobile and computer.
Table Of Contents
How do you open Google Drive
Let’s discuss first, how to open Google Drive on mobile and then we will discuss how to do that from your computer.
Open Google Drive on my phone
Follow the below steps to open Google Drive on your mobile. But before that make sure, you have already installed the Drive app on your mobile.
- On your mobile, search for the Drive app and then tap on that app to open.
2. Tap on the Drive app to open and you are done.
Open Google Drive on my computer
Well, it’s quite easy to log in to Google Drive. Follow the below steps.
- Navigate to Google Drive.
- Click on the Go to Drive button.
3. Provide your Gmail or Google account credentials. Now it will take you to the My Drive page.
Can you open google drive without a Gmail account?
Answer: Yes, You can access it via the link shared with you.
Why can’t I open Google Drive?
Answer: The possible reason could be, you are facing a network connection issue or You may not have permission to open that file.
In this article, we discussed how to open Google Drive on mobile and PC. Thanks for reading this article !!!