In this article, we will discuss the quick steps to insert roman numeral page numbers in Google Docs.
Table Of Contents
How To Insert Roman Numeral Page Numbers In Google Docs
There is no direct option to insert roman numeral page numbers in Google Docs as of now. But there is a workaround you can try out to insert roman numeral page numbers in Google docs.
- Navigate to Google Docs.
- Then, click on the Insert Menu –> select Page Numbers –> Now, Choose the below-highlighted option to add page numbers to the header of every page or you can also add page numbers to the footer of every page based on your requirement.
3. Now you can able to see the Numbers as the page numbers.
4. Click on the Insert menu –> Select the Special characters option as highlighted below.
5. On the Insert special characters window, search for roman numerals and then select or click one by one.
6. Now, it will add one by one on your Google Docs.
7. Now select the earlier page numbers and copy one by one roman numeral and paste one by one manually on each page.
In this Docs article, we discussed, the quick steps to insert roman numeral page numbers in Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.