Drafting an email is good practice in a few scenarios. In this tutorial, we will discuss the quick steps to draft your email in Google Docs.
How to email draft in Google Docs
Follow the below steps to draft your email in your Google Docs document.
- Open your Google Docs document where you wish to draft your email.
- Click on the Insert menu –> Select Building blocks –> Choose the Email draft option.
Now, the Email template will get added to your Google Docs document.
Type the email address for To, Cc, and Bcc (You can type @ to add the email address of the specific person from your contact list). Then type the Subject for your Email and then finally, the email Body, and you are done.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to make a product roadmap in Google Docs
- How to Share Google Docs with others?
- How to share Google docs with non-Gmail users
Voila! it is that easy to draft emails in Google Docs using the above information mentioned in this article. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.