Google Docs provides you with the quick option to build a product roadmap with the help of a few clicks. Well, In this article, we will discuss the simple steps to create a product roadmap in Google Docs.
Table Of Contents
How to make a product roadmap in Google Docs
There are 2 simple approaches to create a product roadmap in Google Docs.
- Approach-1: Using the Insert menu
- Approach-2: Using the @ Symbol
Follow the below steps
- Open your Google Docs document where you wish to make the product roadmap.
- Click on the Insert menu –> Select Building blocks –> Choose the Product roadmap option.
3. The moment you will click on the Product roadmap option it will add the Product roadmap template immediately to your Google Docs document. Check out the below screenshot.
4. Enter the project details, Select the Status, specify the Related files, and just add a note about the product you are done you have successfully created your suitable Google Docs Product roadmap. You can see the below screenshot.
Approach-2: Using the @ Symbol
Another very quick approach is by using the @ symbol in your Google Docs document. Follow the below simple steps.
- Open your Google Docs document and locate the place where you wish to add the Product Roadmap.
- Type the @ symbol and then click on the Product roadmap option from the menu.
3. As the next step, follow the step-3 and step-4 from the above section and you are done with the steps.
You may also like following the below articles
In this Google Docs article, we discussed two simple approaches to build a Product roadmap in Google Docs. Now it is your turn to utilize the above information and build your own Product roadmap. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.