Is your Google Docs toolbar missing? Nothing to worry about, In this article, we will discuss how to show toolbar on Google Docs.
Table Of Contents
How to show toolbar in Google Docs
Now, you can able to see the toolbar in Google Docs is missing.
You can follow the below steps to show or hide your Google Docs toolbar.
- Open your Google Docs document.
- Press Shift + Ctrl + F keys from your keyboard. The moment you will press these keys you will see the Google Docs toolbar as shown below.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to add header and footer in Google Docs (remove Google docs header and footer)
- How To View Two Pages Side By Side In Google Docs
- How to add table of contents in Google docs
- How to add/hide comments Google docs
Well, in this article, we discussed the quick steps to show the toolbar in Google Docs. Now you it’s your turn to utilize this information to show and hide the toolbar in Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!