It is so simple to insert date in Google Docs. By end of this article, you will get all the ideas related to this topic.
How to insert date in Google Docs
Well, Google Docs provides you direct option to insert a date in Google Docs. Follow the below steps.
- Open your Google Docs document where you wish to insert the date.
- Click on the insert menu –> choose the Date option.
3. Click on the date that you want to insert from the date picker and you are done with the steps.
Now, you can able to see the date has been inserted successfully into the Google Docs document.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to insert a delta symbol in Google Docs
- How to insert shapes in Google Docs
- How To Insert A Text Box In Google Docs
- How to insert signature (E sign) in Google docs
Voila! It is so easy to insert a date in Google Docs using the above information. Thanks for reading this article !!!