Do you wish to make a modern or classic word cloud in Google Docs?. Well, In this article, we will discuss how to make a word cloud in Google Docs.
How to make a word cloud in Google Docs
Follow the below steps
- Open your Google Docs document.
- Click on the Extensions menu –> Select Add-ons –> Click on the Get add-ons option.
3. Search for “Word Cloud Generator” and click on the search result Word Cloud Generator add-on.
4. Click on the Install button followed by the continue button on the next pop-up.
5. Choose the Gmail account and then click on the allow button on the next pop-up.
6. Now, you can able to see the Word Cloud Generator add-on has been installed successfully. Click on the Done button.
7. Now, to use the add-on, click on the Extensions menu –> Select Word Cloud Generator –> Choose Modern option.
8. Now you can able to see the Word Cloud has been generated successfully. Click on the Download button to download the Word Cloud.
To customize the word cloud, you can click on the Advanced options button and choose the desired Palettes.
If you wish to make a classic word cloud, in step-7, instead of modern choose the classic option.
You may also like following the below articles
- How To Make A Graph On Google Docs
- How to put a bar over a letter in Google Docs
- How to put your last name in the top right corner on Google Docs
- How To Insert A Text Box In Google Docs
- How To Add Checkbox In Google docs
Voila! how easy to make a word cloud in Google Docs. Now it is your turn to create your own modern or classic word cloud in Google Docs using the above information mentioned in this article. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.