Do you want to know how to make a bracket in Google Docs?. In this Google Docs article, we will discuss the steps to insert a bracket in Google Docs.
How to make a bracket in Google Docs
Follow the below simple steps to create a bracket in Google Docs.
- Open your Google Docs document where you wish to insert the bracket.
- Click on the Insert menu –> Choose Special characters option.
3. On the Insert special characters window, search for the bracket and you will find a list of brackets as the search result.
4. Click on the specific bracket that you wish to add to your Google Docs document. Now the selected bracket will get added to your Google Docs document.
Initially, it will look very small. To increase the size you can select the brackets and then increase the font size as shown below.
To insert a big curly bracket, choose the left curly bracket and right curly bracket, and then increase the font size.
Make a bracket in Google Docs – Video Tutorial
You may also like following the below articles
- How to make a concept map on Google Docs
- How To Make A Matrix In Google Docs
- How to insert shapes in Google Docs
- How to do square root on Google Docs
Voila! It is so easy to make a bracket in Google Docs using the above information. Thanks for reading this article !!!