Let us check out the quick steps to print double-sided on Google Docs using an Auto-duplex printer and a Manual duplex printer.
Table Of Contents
How To Print Double-Sided On Google Docs [Auto-duplex printer]
If you have an auto-duplex printer, the following steps work fine,
1. The first step is to open Google Docs on your browser.
2. Once done, navigate to the Google Docs folder and open the file you want to print.
3. Click on the Print button in the left corner of the screen or press CTRL + P to start printing.
4. A new dialogue box will appear on the printing menu, and the print preview of your document will be displayed.
5. Now, click on the properties, settings, or preference button, depending on the best printer’s driver, for further settings.
6. A new dialogue box will appear, and you must select print on both sides, double-sided printing, or duplex printing. (depending upon the printer varieties)
7. After selecting the option for duplex printing, you have to click on the OK button to save the setting changes.
How To Print Double-Sided On Google Docs [Manual duplex printer]
The following simple steps for double-sided printing on Google Docs with a manual duplex printer are followed.
1. Open the Docs file you like to print.
2. Make the print command by clicking on the print option or pressing CTRL + P
3. A new dialogue box will be displayed along with the print preview on the screen.
4. Locate the printer for art print preferences, advance settings, or print properties for further settings. Click on any of these options that you find on your device.
5. You will find options named print only odd pages and print only even pages.
6. First, you have to select the odd pages and then press the print button. The odd pages like 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 of your document will print on one side.
7. The next step reveals our tweak. You must correctly arrange the sheets on the tray to support printing on the opposite side.
8. After putting the sheets, go to the print properties again to print the even pages.
9. Then select the print only the even pages and press the print button to print on the opposite side of the sheet.
10. Finally, the even pages of your Google document will be printed on the other side of the paper.
Following these steps, one can do duplex printing with your manual duplex printer from Google Docs.
You may like the following Google Docs tutorials:
Printing documents on both sides hardly takes a few minutes, given that you know the procedure properly. However, depending on the printer type, the process could vary. Thus, printing and saving paper costs would be clear for all.
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.