In this article, we will discuss the steps to place two images side by side in Google Docs.
How to put two images side by side in Google Docs
Follow the below steps to put two images side by side in Google Docs.
- Open the Google Docs document where you want to insert images side by side.
- Click on the Insert Menu –> Select Image option–> Choose Upload from Computer. You can also select the other options where you have your images available.
3. Upload the first image and then click on the Wrap text option.
4. Now, upload another image on the right side by following step-2.
5. Upload the second image and then click on the Wrap text option like step-3. You can drag each side of the image to make it the same as the first image for a better look. Now You will see both images side by side.
You may also like following the below articles
In this article, we discussed the quick steps to put two images side by side in Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.