In this quick Google Docs article, we will discuss the steps to remove a column break in Google Docs.
How to remove column break in Google Docs
Follow the below steps
- Open your Google Docs document that contains the column break.
- Keep the mouse cursor at the end of the statement or just before the column break as shown below.
3. Then, press the Delete key from your keyboard in case you are using Windows and you can press the Fn+Delete key to delete the column break in your Google Docs document.
Now you can able to see the column break in your Google Docs document has been deleted successfully.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to insert column break in Google Docs
- How to add section break in Google Docs
- How to add or delete Google docs page break
- How to remove section breaks in google docs (Quick steps)
Voila! it is so easy to remove column breaks in Google Docs using the above information as mentioned in this article. Now, it’s your turn to remove the unwanted column breaks from your Google Docs document. Thanks for reading this article !!!