In this article, we will discuss the easy steps to delete a section break in Google Docs.
How to delete a section break in Google Docs
Before deleting the section breaks, it is important to view the section breaks in your Google Docs document.
To view the available section breaks in your Google Docs document, click on the View menu –> Click on the Show section breaks option.
Now you can able to see all the available section breaks in your Google Docs document.
Now, to remove section break in Google Docs, Follow the below instructions
- First, click at the end of your paragraph just before the section break or Place the cursor just before the section break.
- Then, press the Delete key from your Keyboard (For windows) or press Fn+Delete (For Mac) to delete the section break from your Google Docs document.
You can also check out the below Video tutorial on how to remove section breaks in Google Docs
You may also like following the below articles
- How to add section break in Google Docs
- How to add or delete Google docs page break
- How to remove Google docs page numbers
- How to delete a page in Google docs
- How to check word count on Google docs
Voila! it is that easy to remove section break in Google Docs using the above instructions mentioned in this article. Hope this quick information will help you to view and delete the section breaks in your Google Docs document when you don’t need those. Thanks for reading this article !!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.