Section break in Google Docs can help you to start with a separate section on the same page on your Google Docs document. In this article, we will quickly discuss the easiest way to insert a section break in Google Docs.
How to add section break in Google Docs
Follow the below steps
- Open your Google Docs document where you wish to add a section break.
- Select the section where you wish to add the section break or you can click on the place where you want to add the section break.
- Click on the insert menu –> Select Break option –> Choose Section break (next page) or Section break (Continuous) based on your requirement.
Section break(continuous) can help to add the section break and continue with the section on the same page.
Section break(next page) can help to add the section break and continue the section on the next page.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to delete a section break in Google Docs (Quick steps)
- How to add or delete Google docs page break
- How to add header and footer in Google Docs (remove Google docs header and footer)
- How to remove Google docs page numbers
- How to check word count on Google docs
Voila! it is so simple to add a section break in Google Docs. Now it’s your turn to insert a section break whenever you will get any requirements. Thanks for reading this article !!!