Sometimes it’s quite necessary to remove space after paragraph in Google Docs to make your document looks good.
Table Of Contents
How to remove space after paragraph in Google Docs
It is so easy to remove the space after paragraph in your Google Docs document. Follow the below approaches.
Approach-1: Using Remove space after paragraph option
Follow the below steps
- Open your Google Docs document that contains the paragraphs with additional spaces.
- Select the Paragraphs with the spaces.
3. Click on the Format menu –> Select Line & paragraph spacing option –> Choose the Remove space after paragraph option.
Approach-2: Using the Custom spacing option
You can also use the Custom spacing option to remove the spaces after paragraphs in your Google Docs document using the below steps.
- Open your Google Docs document and select the paragraphs that contain the spaces.
2. Click on the Format menu –> Select the Line & paragraph spacing option –> Then choose the Custom spacing option.
3. On the Custom spacing window, make sure to mention the Paragraph spacing (pts), Before and After to “0” –> Click on the Apply button.
Frequently Asked Questions and answers
Let’s discuss a few FAQs on how to remove space before and after a paragraph in Google Docs.
How do I remove all spaces after a paragraph in Google Docs?
Answer: You can use the Remove space after paragraph option and the Custom spacing option. To access these options, you can click on the Format menu –> then select Line & paragraph spacing.
You may also like following the below articles
- Google docs line spacing
- Google Docs Spacing Between Words
- How to find and replace in Google Docs
- How to open Docx files in Google docs (Google docs to word)
- How to add tab stops in Google Docs (Easy Way)
In this article, we discussed the simple approaches to remove space after paragraph in Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!