Well, in this Google Docs article, we will discuss how to find how many pages are there in your Google Docs document on Google Docs App. You have a direct option to get the number of pages from your Desktop. But, the below information will help you to get the number of pages that your Google Docs document contains on mobile.
Table Of Contents
How to see how many pages on Google Docs App
- Open the Docs App on your mobile.
- Tap on the Google Docs document to open where you want to see the number of pages.
- Tap on the context menu from the top right of your mobile screen.
4. Tap on the share & export option.
5. Tap on the Print option from the Share & export menu.
6. Tap on the expand option to see the number of pages.
7. It will show you All + the total number of Pages. Here my Google Docs document contains 7 pages so here, it is showing All 7.
How to count number of Pages on Google Docs (Desktop)?
Well, it is simple, Google Docs provides you a direct option to see the number of pages on your Desktop. Follow the below instructions.
- Open your Google Docs document where you wish to count the number of pages.
- Click on the Tools menu –> Select the Word count option.
3. On the Word count pop-up, see the pages option, In my case it is showing 2 as my Google Docs document contains only 2 pages. Click OK button to close the pop-up.
Other Google Docs articles you may like to see once.
- How to check word count on Google docs
- How to open Docx files in Google docs (Google docs to word)
- How to lock or protect Google docs with password
- How to rearrange pages in Google Docs
- How to make header smaller in Google Docs
Voila! how easy to see how many pages on Google Docs App and on Desktop using the above instructions. Thanks a lot for reading this article.
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.