Printing from Google Docs app is simple. In this article, we will discuss the steps to print from Google Docs on Android or iOS and along with that, we will also discuss how to print Google Docs from your computer.
Table Of Contents
How to print from Google Docs App
Well, it’s quite easy to print Google Docs from your Android device following the below instructions.
- Open the Docs App on your Android device.
- Tap on the Google Docs document to open which you wish to print –> then Tap on the More option or the Context menu from the top right of your mobile screen.
- Then tap on the Share & Export option.
4. Tap on the Print option on the Share & export window.
5. Select the appropriate Printer that you want to use here.
6. Finally, tap on the Print option.
How to print from Google Docs on iPhone?
Follow the below steps to print from Google Docs on iPhone.
- Open the Docs app on your iPhone.
- Follow step-2 to step-6 from the above section.
The same steps you need to follow if you want to find the information on how to print from google docs on iPad.
So, we have discussed the steps to print Google Docs from phone. Now, let’s see how to print Google Docs from your computer.
How to print from Google Docs [Computer]
Follow the below steps to print a Google Doc from your computer.
- Open the Google Docs document that you wish to print.
- Click on the File menu –> Choose the Print option.
Alternatively, You can use the Ctrl + P keyboard shortcut to get the print option.
Or, you can also click on the Print button present next to the redo option.
3. Select the Printer and choose the other options like Pages, color, etc as needed –> then click on the Print option.
You may also like following the below Google Docs articles.
- How to print multiple pages on one page Google Docs
- How to print on index cards in Google Docs?
- Why Can’t I Print From Google Docs
- Printing Envelopes in Google Docs
- How to print double-sided on google docs
Voila! how easy to print from Google Docs app and easy to print a Google Docs. Hope this information helps. Thanks for reading this article.