You can easily type in a text box in Google Docs or can easily add text inside a text box in Google Docs using the below instructions.
How To Type In A Text Box In Google Docs
Follow the below steps
- Navigate to https://docs.google.com/ and click on the + (Blank) button to create a blank document or you can open any existing Google document and locate the text where you want to insert a text box and want to add the text inside the textbox.
- Now, click on the Insert Menu –> Select Drawing option –> Click on the + New button.
3. On the drawing window, click on the text box option to add the text box. Then tap inside the text box and write the desired text that you want to add inside the text box or, you copy any text and right-click inside the text box and click on the Paste option.
4. It will look good if you can center-align the text. To make the text center align, you can select the text –> Click on the Align dropdown –> Select the Center align option as shown below.
5. Now you can able to see the text is center-aligned and click on the Save and Close button to save the changes.
In this article, we discussed how to type in a text box in Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!