Google Docs provide you with the opportunity to easily change the position of a text box.
How To Move Text Box In Google Docs
Well, here we will see how to move a text box in Google Docs using the below steps.
- Navigate to https://docs.google.com/ and click on the + (Blank) button to create a blank document or you can open any existing Google document.
- Now, click on the Insert Menu –> Select Drawing option –> Click on the + New button.
3. On the drawing window, click on the text box option to add the text box. Now you can hold the below-highlighted option and drag the text box to move it from one place to another on the drawing window. Click on the Save and Close button to save this text box in your Google Doc.
4. Select the textbox and click on the three dots (…) –> Click on the Size & rotation option as highlighted below.
5. Select the Wrap text option and then make sure from the Position section, the Move with text option is selected.
6. Hold the highlighted icon and drag it to any place where you want to move the text box.
7. Now, you can able to see that we have moved the text box from the left to the right position.
In this article, we discussed how to move a textbox in Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.