Sometimes, you might need to capitalize or uncapitalize the text in Google Docs. In this Google Docs article, we will discuss how to uncapitalize text in Google Docs.
How to uncapitalize text in Google Docs
Follow the below quick steps
- Open Your Google Docs document.
- Select the text that you wish to uncapitalize.
- Click on the Format menu –> Select the Text option –> then Capitalization –> Now, choose the UPPERCASE or lowercase or Title Case based on your requirement.
Now the selected text will get converted to the desired case based on your Selection.
For instance, if you will choose UPPERCASE, it will capitalize all letters in Google Docs.
If you will choose lowercase then the selected text will get converted to lowercase, etc.
You may also like following the below articles
- How To Alphabetize In Google Docs
- What is the biggest font style in Google Docs
- How to find and replace in Google Docs
- How To Add Fonts To Google Docs
- How to make a bracket in Google Docs
- How to type roman numerals on Google Docs
Voila! how easy to uncapitalize text in Google Docs. Now it’s your turn to utilize this information to uncapitalize the text in your Google Docs document. Thanks for reading this article !!!