In this article, we will discuss how to view all comments on Google Docs
How to view all comments on Google Docs
Follow the below steps to view all comments on Google Docs.
- Find the speech bubble with three horizontal lines inside it at the top-right of your Google Docs document near the sharing option.
- Click on this icon to open the entire Google Docs document’s comment history.
- You can also reopen the comments, edit, resolve, and delete them right from the comments history.
This is how to view comments on Google Docs.
Benefits of adding comments
- Adding Comments in Google Docs allows you to create a small discussion of texts in your document.
- You can add comments very easily and effectively.
- You can email your comments to a specific person. Type a “+” sign to see a drop-down menu of contact options, select an email address, and save it.
You may also like following the articles below
In this article, we discussed how to view all comments on Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.