Are you interested to learn the simple steps to get rid of strikethrough on Google Docs? Then this is the article for you that will help you to achieve this with multiple approaches.
Table Of Contents
How to get rid of strikethrough on Google Docs
Follow the below easy approaches to delete strikethrough in Google Docs.
- Approach-1: Using the Format menu
- Approach-2: Using keyboard shortcuts
Follow the below steps to undo the strikethrough in Google Docs using the below simple steps.
- Select the strikethrough text using your mouse from where you wish to delete the strikethrough.
- Click on the Format menu –> Select Text –> Choose the Strikethrough option again.
3. Now, you can able to see the Strikethrough has been removed successfully and the text has been reverted back to normal text.
Approach-2: Using keyboard shortcuts
You can also use keyboard shortcuts to remove the strikethrough in Google Docs. Follow the below quick steps.
- Select the strikethrough text.
- Press Alt + Shift + 5 keys from your keyboard (For Windows & Linux).
- Press Command + Shift + X (For Mac).
Get rid of strikethrough on Google Docs – Video Tutorial
You may also like following the below articles
Voila! how easy to undo strikethrough in Google Docs. You can use the information whenever you will get the same requirement. Thanks for reading this article !!.