Well, in this article, we will discuss the simple way to convert Google Docs to EPUB format. Along with this, we will also discuss a few other topics.
How to convert Google Docs to EPUB [Desktop]
Follow the below steps to download the Google Docs document in EPUB format.
- Open the Google Docs document that you wanted to convert as EPUB format.
- Click on the File menu –> Choose the Download option –> Select the EPUB Publication (.epub) option.
3. Choose a location to save the file. Provide a file name and make sure the Save as type option is selected as an EPUB file –> Click on the Save button to save the file.
How to convert Google Docs to EPUB on Mobile
You can also download Google Docs documents in EPUB format on Google Docs App.
- Open the Docs App on your Android/iOS device.
- Tap on the Google Docs document that you want to save as EPUB format.
- Tap on the Context menu from the top right corner of your mobile screen.
4. Tap on the Share & export option.
5. Tap on the Save As option on the Share & export window.
6. Choose the EPUB Publication (.epub) option –> Then click on the Ok button as shown below.
7. Provide a Document title, Choose a Gmail account, and Choose the folder or destination where you want to save the EPUB file –> Tap on the Save button.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to download Google Docs as Plain text (.txt)
- How to convert Google Docs to rich text (.rtf) format
- How to see how many pages on Google Docs App
- How to make trademark symbol on Google Docs (4 Easy Methods)
- How to change the page orientation in Google Docs
- How to insert shapes in Google Docs
Voila! how easy to convert Google Docs into EPUB format using the above instruction mentioned in this article? Thanks a lot for reading this article.