Are you looking at the simple approach to convert your Google Docs to an image? Well, In this Google Docs article, we will discuss how to convert Google Docs to Jpg/jpeg.
How to convert Google Docs to Image
Well, the overall approach will be first, we will convert our Google Docs document to a PDF file and then we will convert the PDF file to an image. Just follow the below information.
- Open your Google Docs document that you wish to convert to Jpg/jpeg.
- Click on File –> Select Download –> Choose the PDF Document (.pdf) option. Browse the path and save it somewhere on your computer.
3. Now navigate to # and search for “pdf to jpg”. then click on any of the trusted links you wish to use to convert the pdf file to jpg.
For instance, navigate to https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/pdf-to-jpg.html and then click on the Select a file button.
4. Browse and open the PDF file that you have saved in Step-2.
5. Click on the Convert to JPG button.
6. click on the Download button to download the JPG file.
Note: You can sign in with your Gmail id if prompted and then click on the Download button.
7. It will download the jpg file as a zip file like below.
8. Extract the file and you will find your Google Docs have been converted to an image file successfully. Check out the below screenshot for reference.
Note: Similarly, you can also visit https://pdf2jpg.net/ to convert your Google Docs to a high-quality image.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to convert Google Docs to rich text (.rtf) format
- How to convert Google Docs to EPUB
- Google Docs convert table to text
In this article, we discussed the easiest way to convert Google Docs to images. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.