You can easily add a location to your Google Docs document. So, In this article, we will discuss the simple steps to add a Google map in Google Docs.
How to insert Google map in Google Docs
Follow the below quick steps
- Open your Google Docs document where you wish to add the place on Google Maps.
- Click on the Insert menu –> Select the Smart Chips option –> Choose the Place option.
3. You just need to type the place name to search for the specific place.
4. Click on the search result, the specific location map you wish to add to your Google Docs document and you are done.
5. You can able to see the Google map with the selected location that has been added successfully without any issues.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to insert a file in Google Docs
- How to insert date in Google Docs
- How to insert shapes in Google Docs
Voila! it is so easy to add a Google map to a Google Docs document. Now, it’s your turn to add your favorite place to your Google Docs document using the above information. Thanks for reading this article !!!