In this article, we will discuss how to fix the issue of Words running off the page on Google Docs.
Table Of Contents
Google Docs Words Go Off Page
If you are facing this type of text formatting issue in Google Docs then you should follow the below tricks to overcome this type of issue.
Approach-1: Clear your Browser Cache
Clearing your Browser Cache and data might fix your issue.
If you are using Google Chrome then try using the incognito mode.
After clearing your browser cache or after using the incognito mode of your Google Chrome browser, if still, you are facing the same issue then try the next approach.
Approach-2: Update the version of your browser to the latest one
Sometimes, there is a chance that you are using the old version of your browser. Updating the browser version might help you fix this issue. Try the next approach if you are still facing the same issue.
Approach-3: Try using a new browser Google Chrome / Safari / Mozilla firefox
Try using a new browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
Better to use another browser and try if the same issue persists for you. Facing the same issue? then try the next approach.
Approach-4: Check out the Extensions
There are a few extensions that might create problems for you. Especially, rogue extensions and ad-blockers (AdBlock extension) are mostly responsible for this type of issue. In fact, you can check out all the problematic extensions by disabling them one by one to check which one is responsible for this issue.
So the easiest way to do this is to Reset your browser settings to the default one. The main intention is to disable all the extensions. If you are using the Google Chrome browser, you can follow the below steps to reset your browser.
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the three dots menu from the top right corner –> Select the Settings option.
- Click on the “Reset and clean up” option from the left navigation.
4. Click on the “Restore settings to their original defaults” option.
5. Now, Read out the This action will: section carefully and then click on the Reset settings button.
If you are facing the same problems again then you can try out the next approach.
Approach-5: Check out the Indent Options
What you can do is, reset the value for the right indent to 0 by following the below quick steps.
- Place your mouse cursor inside the affected paragraph in your Google Docs document or even you can select the complete text.
- Click on the Format menu –> select the align & indent option –> Choose Indentation options.
3. Make sure to reset the value for the Right indent to “0” and the Special indent is “None”. click on the Apply button to save the changes.
You may like following the below articles
- Why is my Grammarly not working in Google Docs
- Why does Google Docs keep crashing
- How to delete a document in Google Docs
- Why is Google Docs so slow?
- Google Docs unable to convert document
- Google Docs can’t remove from view
- How to create a Google Docs questionnaire- Step-by-Step
If you are facing the Google Docs Words Go Off Page issue, simply try using a new browser, disable problematic extensions, try clearing your browser cache, Use the latest version of your browser, Fix the indent options, etc to fix the issue.