While working with different documents, Sometimes you will have the requirement to convert the document to Google Docs format. In a few cases, you might face the scenario where Google Docs is unable to convert documents.
In this article, we will discuss some quick fixes to solve Google Docs unable to convert document issue.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Google Docs unable to convert document
- 1.1 Clear your Browser Cache
- 1.2 Change your current Browser
- 1.3 Update your Browser Version
- 1.4 Make Sure Your document doesn’t contain mixed orientation
- 1.5 Make sure your document doesn’t contain Endnotes and line numbers
- 1.6 Make sure the document contains all the features that are supported by Google Docs
- 2 Wrapping Up
Google Docs unable to convert document
Well, are you facing the issue where it says “Unable to Convert Document.” while converting the documents to Google Docs. Then below are the lists of fixes that you need to crosscheck to overcome this situation.
Clear your Browser Cache
Try clearing your browser cache and then try to convert the document again. If you are facing the same issue then try out the next approach that might help.
Change your current Browser
Try using a different browser than your regular browser. Better to use the Google Chrome browser.
Always, make sure to use the browsers that are supported by Google Docs.
Update your Browser Version
Make sure that you are not using the old version of your browser. Try updating your browser version to the current one in case you are using an older version.
Make Sure Your document doesn’t contain mixed orientation
You need to make sure that your document doesn’t contain any of the mixed orientation like landscape and portrait.
Make sure your document doesn’t contain Endnotes and line numbers
Another important thing is, you need to make sure your document doesn’t contain Endnotes and line numbers, etc.
Make sure the document contains all the features that are supported by Google Docs
We know that Microsoft Word has more features compare to Google Docs and all the features word provides are not supported by Google Docs. So you need to make sure that your document that you are trying to convert has no such features that are not supported by Google Docs.
You may also like following the below articles
- Google Docs didn’t Save My Work
- Google Docs Not Spell Checking
- Google Drive Link Sharing Not Working
- Google drive unable to process this video
- How to get deleted Google docs files back
Well, in this article, we have discussed the causes and different possible solutions to fix the issue Google Docs unable to convert document.