Firstly, Find the Shared with Me folder. You might face a scenario where you will not see the Shared with me in Google Drive. In that case, you need to follow the below approaches.
Table Of Contents
Make sure to try out the below possible solutions if you are facing this issue
Solution-1: Check the Network Connection
You must have a proper network connection. Make sure to verify the network connection properly.
In case you have any issues, click on the Start button –> Settings –> click on the Network & Internet option. Click on the “Network troubleshooter” option to view and solve the problem.
Solution-2: Update Your Google Chrome Browser
Make sure your Google Chrome browser is the updated one. Check the version of your google chrome and update it to the new one if required. You can use the below steps to update the Google Chrome Browser.
- Open your Google Chrome Browser, Click on the three-dot menu which is present at the top right corner as highlighted below and then select the Help option and then click on the About Google Chrome option.
2. Now the Browser will check if it has any newer version. If any of the newer versions is present then, the browser will start downloading the newer version automatically and then it will install the newer version.
3. Once the installation is done, you can click on the Relaunch button to open the new version of the Chrome browser.
Solution-3: Restore/Reset the Google Chrome settings
You can also reset your Google Chrome Browser settings to fix this issue using the below quick steps.
- Open your Google Chrome Browser, Click on the three-dot menu, and then click on the settings option as highlighted below.
2. As the second step, click on the Advanced option.
3. Under the Reset and Clean up option, Click on the Restore settings to their original defaults option as highlighted below.
Solution-4: Contact To Google support team
After following the above steps, if you will not able to fix this issue, The final option is you can reach out to the Google support team, they will definitely help you to fix your issue.
You may also like following the below articles
In this Google Drive article, we discussed multiple possible solutions to fix the issue of “Google Drive shared with me not showing”. Now, it’s your turn to utilize this information to fix your issue. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.