In this article, let’s discuss how to add arrows in Google Docs. Along with that, we will also discuss a few other topics.
Table Of Contents
How to add arrows in Google Docs
There are multiple ways to insert an arrow in Google Docs
- Approach-1: Using the Drawing window
- Approach-2: Using Special Characters
- Approach-3: Using the Equations option
Approach-1: Using the Drawing window
Follow the below steps to type an arrow in Google Docs using the Drawing window.
- Open your Google Docs document where you wish to add the arrow.
- Click on the Insert menu –> then click on the + New button.
3. On the drawing window, click on the select line dropdown –> choose the Arrow option.
4. Now press and hold the left click of your mouse and draw the arrow shape on the drawing area.
To customize the arrow, you can select the arrow and drag from any end of the arrow to make it small size.
To change the width of the arrow, select the arrow –> click on the Line weight option –> choose the required pixel.
Same way, to change the color of the arrow, select the arrow –> click on the line color option and choose the required color that you wish to apply to the arrow.
Once, you are done with the customization, click on the Save and close button to insert the arrow into your Google Docs document.
Approach-2: Using Special Characters
You can also insert an arrow in Google Docs using special characters. Follow the below steps.
- Click on the Insert menu –> Select Special characters.
2. Search for arrow and you will get the list of arrows available. Click on the arrow that you wish to add to your Google Docs document.
Approach-3: Using the Equations option
Another approach to insert an arrow in Google Docs is by using the Equations option. Follow the below steps.
- Click on the insert menu –> select the Equations option.
2. Click on the Arrows dropdown –> Select the arrow that you wish to use here.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to make trademark symbol on Google Docs (4 Easy Methods)
- How to see how many pages on Google Docs App
- How to create labels in Google Docs
- How to change the page orientation in Google Docs
- How to rearrange pages in Google Docs
- How to make header smaller in Google Docs
In this article, we have discussed, how to add an arrow in google docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!