If you want to revert the changes you have done with the undo action, you can use the redo option in Google Docs.
To redo in Google Docs, click on the redo option from the toolbar present next to the undo option.
Table Of Contents
How to redo in Google Docs
Follow the below steps to redo in Google Docs.
- Open your Google Docs document where you have done an undo action.
- Click on the redo button that is present next to the undo button.
Or, For the same option,
- Click on the Edit menu –> choose the redo option.
Read: How to undo in Google Docs
Redo in Google Docs shortcut
You can use Ctrl + Y keyboard shortcuts to redo in Google Docs.
How to redo in Google Docs App
To redo in Google Docs on your mobile, tap on the redo button which is present next to the undo option from the top of your mobile screen as shown below.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to create labels in Google Docs
- How to make trademark symbol on Google Docs (4 Easy Methods)
- How to rearrange pages in Google Docs
- How to find and replace in Google Docs
- How To Add Fonts To Google Docs
Well, we saw how easy to redo in Google Docs. Now it’s your turn to use the redo option in Google Docs.