In this article, let’s discuss how to make a table fit on one page in Google Docs.
Table Of Contents
How to make a table fit on one page in Google Docs
Follow the steps below to make table fit to page in Google Docs.
- Navigate to https://docs.google.com/ and click on the Blank option to create an empty document.
- Click on the File menu –> Select Page setup –> Set all the margins, i.e., Top, Bottom, Left, Right to zero, and then click the OK button.
3. Now, Click on the Format menu –> select the Headers & Footers option –> make 0 for inches from top and bottom both for headers and footers.
4. Click on the Format menu –> Select Line spacing –> Choose “Single.”
5. Now the time to insert the table, click on the Insert menu –> Select Table –> choose the number of columns you want based on your need. For Example, you can choose a 2 X 2 table. Click on the last cell of the table, as highlighted below.
6. Keep Pressing the Tab or pressing the ctrl + Y key from your keyboard, which will keep adding new rows to the table. Do the same till you reach the end of the page. Now, You will find the table fits the complete page.
Note: Make a slight adjustment by dragging each line if needed.
How to fit a table on one page in Google Docs – Video Tutorial
You may also like following the articles below
Voila!! It is so easy to make a table fit on one page in Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.