Many times, you will get the requirement to center a picture in Google Docs which looks much more decent. In this article, we will discuss how to center an image in Google Docs.
Table Of Contents
How to center an image in Google Docs
Follow the below steps to center an image in Google Docs.
- Open your Google Docs document where you want to insert the image and then you will center the image.
- Put your mouse cursor on the place where you wish to insert the image. Click on Insert menu –> Select image –> choose the respective option where you have the image available.
3. Select the image and click on the image options –> Expand Size & Rotation node on the Image options window –> Reduce the width scale to 50 or less or more based on your need.
4. Expand the Text Wrapping node –> Click on the Wrap text option.
5. Then expand the Position node, Select the Fix position on page option –> choose the Quick layouts as Center.
6. Now you will find the image at the center of your Google Docs document.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to add arrows in Google Docs (3 simple ways)
- How to overlap images in Google Docs?
- How To Move Images In Google Docs
- How To Flip An Image In Google Docs
- How to insert an image behind the text in Google docs
- How to download images from Google Docs?
In this article, we discussed the quickest way to center an image in Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!