In this article, we will discuss how to split a table in Google Docs.
How to split table in Google Docs
Well, it’s pretty easy to split a table in Google Docs using the below quick steps.
As a first step, let’s add a table to Google Docs.
- Click on the Insert menu –> select table –> Choose 4 X 4 table.
2. Select the last two rows of the table.
5. Now, we can split the table successfully, which looks like below.
You may also like following the articles below
- How to copy a table in Google Docs
- How to make table smaller in Google Docs (An Easy Guide)
- How to make a table fit on one page in Google Docs
Avoila!! It is so easy to split table in Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.