In this Google Docs article, we will discuss the simple ways to build a project review tracker in Google Docs.
Table Of Contents
How to make a review tracker in Google Docs
There are 2 easy approaches to create a project review tracker in Google Docs. Those are as below
- Approach-1: Using the Insert menu
- Approach-2: By using @ symbol
You can use the insert menu to easily create your Project review tracker using the below steps.
- Open your Google Docs document.
- Click on the Insert menu –> Select the Building blocks option –> Choose the Review tracker option.
3. The moment you will click on the Review tracker option, the Project review tracker will get added to your Google Docs document.
4. Specify the Reviewer, choose the current status and then add a note against the same and you are done. You have
Approach-2: By using @ symbol
We can also use @ symbol to quickly make a review tracker in Google Docs by following the below steps.
- Open your Google Docs document and locate the place where you wish to add a review tracker.
- Type @ symbol and then click on the Review tracker option. Alternatively, you can also search for the Review tracker in the search menu and then select that option.
3. Now, follow the step-3 and step-4 from the above section and you are done and successfully made a project review tracker in your Google Docs document.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to Share Google Docs with others?
- Silent Auction Template Google Docs
- How to make a product roadmap in Google Docs
Well, In this article, we discussed 2 simple approaches to make a Project review tracker in Google Docs. Now, it’s your turn to utilize the above information build your suitable project review tracker. Thanks for reading this article !!!