Is it true that printing on index cards in Google Docs is as easy as it seems? Yes, of course! Today, Google Docs’ index cards are used for various purposes, including capturing and storing enormous amounts of organizational data. Let’s see how to print on index cards in Google Docs and create a custom print page on Google Docs.
How to print on index cards in Google Docs?
The procedure to print on an index card in Google Docs is so simple! Follow these steps:
1. Open Google Docs and sign into your account.
2. Create a blank document.
3. Select the “Insert” tab, select “Table,” and add a table. Check out the screenshot below.
4. Expand a row’s border by dragging it.
5. You can add desired text or images based on your choice. You can also format the content however you like. It is unnecessary to save the changes as the document is automatically saved.
6. Once you’ve created the index card in Google Docs, you can then preview the document.
7. To preview each page, you can use the forward and backward arrows present at the bottom of your page.
8. Then you can print your index cards using two ways:
- The first way is to use the print option in the standard toolbar. See the screenshot below.
- The second way is that you can choose File > Print. See the screenshot below.
Check out the Google Docs index card template
Follow these steps only to print specific pages from Google Docs:
1. Press Ctrl + P to open the print dialog.
2. In the Pages tab, choose a Custom option in the drop-down box.
3. Separate the number of pages you wish to print with commas in the text box. Then, indicate the range of the pages by using a dash.
You may also like following the articles below
If you just remember one thing from this blog post, remember that index cards alone won’t rescue your assessment score, but they may surely assist (and if you can’t remember, write it down on an index card).
Indulge in a Google Docs index card template- They’re simple and entertaining, and it’s easy to print on index cards in Google Docs. We’ve finally concluded the article and now you have enough idea on how to print out index cards on Google Docs. Thanks a bunch for reading!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.