Sometimes while editing the Google Docs document, by chance if you have done a mistake, you need to revert back and that’s where undo feature comes into the picture. In this article, we will discuss how to undo in Google Docs.
To undo in Google Docs, click on Edit menu –> Choose Undo option. Or, click the undo arrow from the left end of the toolbar.
Table Of Contents
How to undo in Google Docs
Assuming you are editing your Google Docs document, To undo edits on Google Docs, you can follow the below steps.
- Click on the Undo option on the left end of the Google Docs toolbar.
Or, for the same option
- Click on the Edit menu –> choose the Undo option.
How to undo in Google Docs shortcut
You can use Ctrl + Z keys on your keyboard to undo in Google Docs.
How to undo in Google Docs App
To undo in Google Docs on phone, tap on the undo option from the top of your mobile screen.
You may also like following the below articles.
- How to make Google docs editable by anyone
- How to insert signature (E sign) in Google docs
- How to change the page orientation in Google Docs
- How to delete google docs edit history
- How to add table of contents in Google docs
Voila! this is how do you undo in Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article.
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.