Google Docs provides you with the easiest approach to make a concept map. In this article, we will discuss the quick steps to make a concept map on Google Docs.
Table Of Contents
How to make a concept map on Google Docs
Follow the below steps
- Open your Google Docs Google Docs document where you wish to add a concept map or navigate to https://docs.google.com/ and click on the + (Blank) option to create a new Google Docs document.
2. Click on the Insert menu –> Select Drawing –> click on the + New button.
3. On the Drawing window, click on the Shape button –> select the Shapes option and click on the Rectangle option.
4. Draw the rectangle on the Drawing area. Then again click on the Shape button –> Select Shapes –> click on the Rounded Rectangle and draw the rounded rectangle below the rectangle shape on the drawing area. Then copy and paste the Rounded Rectangle how many you need based on your requirement.
Now the structure looks like the one below.
5. Click on the Select line dropdown, choose the line, Arrow and then click on the text box. To connect the boxes, draw a line, then add a text box and write the text, then draw an arrow to connect.
The structure looks like below.
6. After connecting all the boxes, the structure looks like the one below.
7. Now, double-click on each box and write the required text. Similarly, you can add any shape from the shapes option. Click on the Save and close button to add the concept map to your Google Docs document.
8. You can also download the concept map by clicking on the Actions dropdown and selecting Download –> then choosing PDF Document,
Make a concept map on Google Docs – Video Tutorial
You may also like following the below articles
- How to make a poster in Google Docs
- How To Make A Graph On Google Docs
- How to crop a picture in Google Docs
- How to insert shapes in Google Docs
- How To Create Google Docs Template?
- How To Insert A Text Box In Google Docs
Voila! it is so easy to make a concept map on Google Docs. Now it’s your turn to use the above information and create a concept map on Google Docs. Thanks for reading this article !!!
I am Rajkishore, and I have over 14 years of experience in the Software Industry. For a long time, I have been using Google Docs, Google Drive, and Google Sheets for my document usage, and I am sharing all the tips and tricks, the challenges I have come across, and their solutions to use Google Docs for your day-to-day use. I hope you will learn from these practical Google Docs tutorials. Read more.