Sometimes, you might get the requirement to type H2O in Google Docs. In this article, we will discuss the quick approaches.
Table Of Contents
How to write H2O In Google Docs
Well, there are multiple approaches to type H2O in Google Docs. Let’s discuss those approaches one by one.
- Approach-1: Using the Equations option
- Approach-2: Using the Format menu
- Approach-3: Using Keyboard shortcuts
Approach-1: Using the Equations option
Follow the below steps
- Open your Google Docs document where you wish to insert H2O.
- Click on the Insert menu –> Select the Equation option.
3. Now, click on the Math Operations dropdown and select the highlighted option.
4. Then on the equation box, type H and then press the forward arrow from your keyboard and then type 2 and then again press the forward arrow again and then type O and you are done. You can able to see, you have successfully written H2O in your Google Docs document.
You can also use the Format menu for this purpose using the below steps.
- Open your Google Docs document and type H2O like below.
2. Select the number 2 like below.
3. Click on the Format menu –> Select the Text option –> Choose Subscript as shown below and you are done with the steps.
4. You can able to see, you are able to insert H2O successfully.
Approach-3: Using Keyboard shortcuts
Follow the below steps.
- Perform Step-1 and Step-2 from the above approach.
- Press Ctrl key + Comma (,) from your Keyboard, and you are done.
You can able to see you are able to write H2O in Google Docs.
You may also like following the below articles
- How to use MathType in Google Docs
- How to put a squared number in Google Docs
- How to insert date in Google Docs
- How to put your last name in the top right corner on Google Docs
- How do you do plus minus symbol in Google Docs (± Sign)
- How to do square root on Google Docs
Voila! it’s so easy to write H2O In Google Docs. Now it’s your turn to follow this information when you are getting such type of requirement. Thanks for reading this article !!!